Celebrating life’s moments is our mission here at Three Sixteen Studio. We do this by creating one of a kind, personalized nursery and kids’ décor that will be a treasured keepsake for years to come. Each piece at Three Sixteen Studios tells a beautiful story, a story of love, joy, and celebration of life’s moments.
All décor is 100% handmade by creator and owner Dr. Tasia Eraseren Ph.D., who went from working in higher education to fulfilling her passion by blending creativity and faith.
Each piece is made to order. The current processing time is 5-7 business days, plus shipping.
When shopping with Three Sixteen Studio, the goal is to provide customer satisfaction. For you to open your package and be in love with your purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me and I will do my best to help you and make the process as simple as possible. I want to ensure you love your décor piece(s) and your shopping experience with Three Sixteen Studio.
- Returns: Are gladly accepted (except for personalized/ custom pieces). Please contact me within 14 days of delivery. Ship item(s) back within 21 days of delivery. Should you receive your custom piece and have some concerns please contact me within 5 days.
- Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Cancelations: are accepted within 1 business day.
- Exchanges: please return your piece(s) and then purchase the new piece(s).
- Shipping: I ship via USPS. Once I ship your purchase, I, unfortunately, have no control over the shipping process. All items are shipped within 5-7 business days of purchase with a tracking number. If you need the piece for a baptism or before the date of the little one's arrival, please purchase rush processing for $10 to have the item(s) ship within 2-3 business days.
- Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Please contact me at email@example.com.
I endeavor to make shopping with Three Sixteen Studio one of your most pleasant shopping experiences ever.
Creating one-of-a-kind and personalized nursery and kids’ décor comes with great responsibility. Each piece is handmade and made to order. Meaning once you order, then your piece(s) are created just for you. A lot of love is poured into each piece Three Sixteen Studio makes.
Handmade décor is perfectly imperfect with no two pieces being the same. Wood might have slight color variations, clay décor might have a few air bubbles, and some hand-painted pieces could have more texture from the paint than others. Also note, that clay is fragile and should be handled with care.
One thing you WILL receive, superior quality and carefully crafted pieces that help you celebrate life’s moments with a gift everyone will remember.